Houyuu Kensetsu., Ltd.-HAPPY Reform(hereinafter referred to as "our company") will collect and use information such as customer / consulter's (hereinafter referred to as "customer"), address, telephone number and e-mail addresses in order to carry out our business smoothly.
We recognize that proper protection of personal information of these customers (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") is a serious responsibility, and in order to fulfill this responsibility, we will care for personal information under the following policy.
- We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other related laws and regulations that apply to personal information, and handle it appropriately. In addition, we will constantly strive to improve its handling.
- Clarify the rules regarding the handling of personal information and make it known to employees. We also request our business partners to handle personal information appropriately.
- When acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of use, notify or announce it, and handle personal information according to the purpose of use.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information, we will take necessary measures and manage it appropriately.
- Regarding the personal information we hold, if there is a request for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, or erasure from the customer, etc., we will accept it at the designated window and respond in good faith.
Specifically, we will handle personal information according to the following contents.
Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address when customers make inquiries, consultations, and contracts. In addition, transaction records including personal information of customers, business transactions and payment information made between the customer and business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as "business partners"), etc. may be collected.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from customers (including verifying identity)
- To send e-mails about new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the customers are using and other services provided by our company.
- To contact in cases such as maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To have customers view, change, delete, and view the usage status of their own registration information.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- Our Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the customer, etc. by the method prescribed by Our Company, or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Outsourcing of handling of personal information)
When it is necessary for the business to be carried out smoothly, we outsource the handling of personal information to an external business operator within the scope of the purpose of use described in "Article 3 Purpose of Use" (hereinafter referred to as "Purpose of Use"). In this case, we will carry out appropriate supervision after concluding a contract regarding the handling of the personal information with the outsourced company.
Outsourced company referred here are the following companies.
- Our subcontractor
- Our collaborators at the same construction site
- Our partner company that handles construction outside our coverage area or construction that we cannot handle by ourselves
- In addition to the above, the contractor responsible of a specific business we outsource.
Article 6 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the customer, etc., except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and there is a possibilty that obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs.
- When the following matters are notified or announced in advance and Our Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- Method of accepting the request from a person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is not considerd being provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession resulting from merger, etc.
- When personal information is shared with a specific person, the fact that the personal information is shared, the items of personal information being shared, the range of people who shares the information, the objective of usage and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, is notified in advance or the information is placed in a state where the the owner of the information can easily access.
Article 7 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When requested by the person to disclose personal information, Our Company will disclose the information to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify the customer to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
Article 8 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the customer's personal information held by Our Company is incorrect, the customer, etc. can request the personal information to be corrected, added or deleted by Our Company according to the procedure established by Our Company (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.").
- If Our Company receives a request from a customer, etc. and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, Our Company shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
- Our Company will notify the customer, etc. without delay when making corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when deciding not to make corrections, etc.
Article 9 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- When Our Company receives request from the customer, etc. to suspend or delete the use of personal information because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, "suspension of use, etc."), we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
- Based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, if we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- If we suspend the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use, we will notify the customer, etc. without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if a large amount of expenses for suspension is required, or if it is difficult to suspend the use of the personal information but an alternative measure is available to protect the rights and interests of customers, etc. the alternative shall be taken.
Article 10 (About SSL / TLS)
When personal information is provided by the person through our site, we will encrypt it with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) / TLS (Transport Layer Security) or security technology equivalent to this in order to prevent eavesdropping by a third party during communication.
Article 11 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
- 1F, Haruka Building, 2-12-20 Nakajujo, Kita-ku, Tokyo
- Company name
- Houyuu Kensetsu Co., Ltd.-Reform HAPPY
- Department in charge
- General Affairs Department, Head Office
- Email address
[Established on April 6, 2015]
[Revised on June 22, 2021]